USuncutMN says: Tax the corporations! Tax the rich! Stop the cuts, fight for social justice for all. Standing in solidarity with http://www.usuncut.org/ and other Uncutters worldwide. FIGHT for a Foreclosure Moratorium! Foreclosure = homelessness. Resist the American Legislative Exchange Council, Grover Norquist and Citizen's United. #Austerity for the wheeler dealers, NOT the people.



We Are The 99% event

USuncutMN supports #occupyWallStreet, #occupyDC, the XL Pipeline resistance Yes, We, the People, are going to put democracy in all its forms up front and center. Open mic, diversity, nonviolent tactics .. Social media, economic democracy, repeal Citizen's United, single-payer healthcare, State Bank, Operation Feed the Homeless, anti-racism, homophobia, sexISM, war budgetting, lack of transparency, et al. Once we identify who we are and what we've lost, We can move forward.



Please sign and SHARE

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Global Constitution of NonViolence, from Egypt ...

A Global Constitution of NonViolence, from Egypt ...
in revision by Millennium Twain on Monday, 10 October 2011

THE FORTY TWO JUDGEMENT/DISCERNMENTS OF MAAT

0 -- I will not procreate, make babies, and add to the Genocide and Earth-Rape! (not when the MobsterU$ is Murdering the World's Cultures, the World's Indigenous Peoples, and All Our Sacred Relations, the PachaMama ...)
00 -- I will not domesticate or house/cage animals. I will return the wildlife, and their world niches, the BioDivinity of Our Mother Earth, her Rivers, Forests, Rainforests, Wetlands, Oceans.



l -- I will not kill, nor bid any others to kill.
II -- I will not commit adultery or rape.
III -- I will not avenge myself, nor fan my rage. I will not bring terror to the people.
IV -- I live in peace and nonviolence; in harmony and respect.
V -- I will not assault another, nor cause them pain. I will not cause misery for others.
VI -- I live to bring the joy of enlightenment to myself and all others.
VII -- I will not harm another human, nor any animals.
VIII -- I will not bring about the shedding of tears.
SHE, the Tri-Devi 2008: Durga, Kali, Sarasvati -- Divine Femi-Nine, 2009 -- Adi Shakti SoverAnia 201❍ ... Ma Adi ElectroShockTi 2❍ ❙ ❙?
IX. I will not wrong the people, nor bare them evil intent.
X. I will not steal nor take that which does not belong to me. I will not deprive anyone of that which is rightfully theirs.
XI. I will not take more than my share of food or neccessities.
XII. I will not damage the fields, crops, trees, or forests.
XIII. I live to further the integrity of all our family and ancestors.
XIV. I will not bare false witness, nor support false allegations.
XV. I will not lie, nor speak falsely to the hurt of another.
XVI. I will not use fiery words, nor stir up damaging strife. I will not deceive others, in word or action, in order to hurt them. (I will not act guilefully).
XVII. I will not speak scornfully of others.
XVIII. I will not eavesdrop on others.
XIX. I will not ignore the words of truth, or the lessons of nature. (I will not close my ears to the truth.)



XX. My body is one with the Earth, Sun, Galaxy, listening always to their truths.
XXI. I will not judge anyone hastily or harshly.
XXII. I will not disrespect the sacred places.
XXIII. I will do no wrong to workers or prisoners.
XXIV. I will not be angry without good reason.
XXV. I will not hinder the flow of running water. I will do no harm to our ocean womb.
XXVI. I will not pollute the water or the land.
XXVII. I always ask permission of nature; guidance in all my actions.
XXVIII. I will not speak disrespectfully of our ancestors.
XXIX. I will not despise our sacred heritage.
XXX. I will not plunder our spiritual or community houses.
XXXI. I will not give to excess, nor less than is due.
XXXII. I will not covet my neighbor’s goods.
XXXIII. I will not steal from, nor disrespect, the shrines of the deceased.
XXXIV. I will remember and observe the holy days.
XXXV. I will not take food from the mouths of children.
XXXVI. I will not interfere with cultural or sacred traditions. Every day I will give the best of myself; and grow in my understanding.
XXXVII. I will not slaughter Earth’s sacred animals. I love our animal relations as my own family.
XXXVIII. I will not act unconsciously, or with insolence.
XXXIX. I will not be unduly proud, nor act with arrogance.
XXXX. I will not magnify my condition beyond what is appropriate.
XXXXI. I will not harm or pollute myself. I will never shut off my body; ignore divine sensation and reason.
XXXXII. I will obey the just laws, and not turn against my people.

~~ The 42 Laws of Maat/Isis/Innana ~~
Earth’s First Constitution of Ethics/NonViolence, for a Planetwide Voluntaryist Direct Electro-Parliament Inclusive of Everyone …

No comments:

Post a Comment